The primary payment method is credit card. For those without credit cards, you may talk to the local office in Ulladulla and request to pay in cash, and receive a ‘coupon’. However, these coupons will be limited. In future we may introduce other methods such as Paypal.
Articles in this section
- Why are you introducing subscriptions?
- What subscriptions are available?
- When will subscriptions begin on the Milton Ulladulla Times?
- Are any other Fairfax Local news websites charging a subscription?
- How is the subscription for the Moruya Examiner/Bay Post different to the Milton Ulladulla Times?
- Will other Fairfax local news websites start charging a subscription?
- Will the printed newspaper change?
- Will there be any changes to the content on the new websites?
- Who is writing the stories for the website?
- Where can I access support?